At City Rehab we offer everyone the same elite level of physiotherapy and sports injury rehabilitation as would be found in professional sports massage Liverpool clubs. We specialise with injury diagnosis, enhancing tissue healing and regaining full function so you can return to your daily activity or sport pain free but also faster and stronger than before your injury!
Unrivalled, unique tailored treatment model
We use an unrivalled, unique tailored treatment model combining physiotherapy, sports injury rehabilitation, biomechanical analysis and sports medicine to give you the best opportunity to return back to full activity pain free.
All our physiotherapists have extensive musculoskeletal experience and use hands on manual therapy combined with sports medicine ensuring you get the best up to date care for your injuries.
Sports rehabilitation injury specialists in Liverpool
Our sports rehabilitation injury specialists provide an unrivalled, specialist treatment for the active person. Whether you’re a professional athlete, play sport for fun or a serious fitness fanatic this treatment is tailored for you.
Whether its physiotherapy or sports injury rehabilitation you need we treat the underlying cause of your pain, not just your symptoms. We diagnose, treat and educate you on your problem with an emphasis on resolving it for good ensuring a full recovery with out recurrence.
Our treatments combine hands on deep tissue massage, joint manipulations and corrective muscle imbalance and functional training. Regardless of your activity level and ability we offer tailored treatment that is specifically designed for you to meet your needs and goals. So if you are looking for the best physiotherapy Liverpool , contact us now for further details.
Is physiotherapy suitable for you?
Almost everyone will benefit from physiotherapy and we treat injuries and conditions affecting the whole body. City Rehab regularly treats people who complain of:
- Neck pain
- Whiplash & headaches
- Shoulder pain & Injuries
- Elbow, wrist & hand pain
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Back pain
We take traditional physiotherapy that one step further
All our therapists work closely with local GP’s, Orthopaedic consultants and sports scientists giving you a full treatment package, taking traditional physiotherapy that one step further!
We utilise different treatment techniques ensuring you get the most effective treatment in your session. Treatments include:
- Trigger point release
- Deep tissue massage
- Soft tissue mobilisations
- Joint manipulations
- Strength and conditioning
- Functional rehabilitation exercises
Sports Injury Rehabilitation Liverpool
At City Rehab we provide a unique tailored treatment especially for the active person. Whether you’re a professional athlete, play a sport for fun or a serious fitness fanatic this treatment is specifically tailored for you.
All our sports rehab specialists have worked in professional sport ranging from the Barclays Premier League, RFL, RFU, to working with International Football Associations under FIFA.
We specialise with injury diagnosis, tissue healing and regaining full function so you can return to your sport pain free but also faster, stronger and quicker than before your injury!
If you have a sports injury you will benefit from our treatment where we will:
- Accurately diagnose your injury.
- Treat the underlying cause of your pain, not just your symptoms.
- Diagnose, treat and educate you on your injury.
- Make sure you understand how your injury occurred and what structures are at fault.
- Resolving it for good ensuring a full recovery without recurrence.
- Tailor treatment specifically to you, your sport, the position you play and your body biomechanics / make up.
- Provide the same elite level of injury care and treatment as found at professional sports clubs.
- Combine hands on treatment with sports medicine, biomechanical analysis and functional rehab exercises.
- Empathise, educate and empower you to recover from your injury.
We work closely with local GP’s
All our therapists work closely with local GP’s, orthopaedic consultants and sports scientists giving you a full treatment package, taking traditional physiotherapy that one step further!Common injuries we treat include:
- Frozen shoulder
- Impingement syndrome
- Tennis / golfers elbow
- Knee ligament / cartilage injury
- Meniscus tears
- Calf tear / Achilles tendonitis
- Heel pain / plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Hamstring / groin strains
- Lower back pain / disc bulge